We invite you to meet our team next June 24 at 1:00 pm (Lisbon) 2:00 pm (CET).
In this session, you will have the opportunity to know more about the programme directly from the program directors, faculty members, current students and alumni!
In this event you will meet:
- Prof. Gonçalo Saraiva Matias, Dean, Católica Global School of Law
- Prof. Armando Rocha, Vice-Dean, Católica Global School of Law
- Prof. Miguel Poiares Maduro, Coordinator, LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context
- Prof. Tito Rendas, Coordinator, LL.M. Law in a Digital Economy
- Prof. Mitchel Lasser | Faculty member, teaches Comparative Judicial Decision Making
- Maria Constantinescu | Alumni, LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context (2018/2019)
- Gonçalo Gama | Student, LL.M. Law in a Digital Economy
- Zoé Menkhoff | Student, LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context
To register, please fill the following form!
We will send you the link to access the event (Zoom platform) one day before the event.
Join us and Meet the Team!