The application period is open from 1 October to 30 June. LL.M. applications must be completed with all required documents. Successful applicants will be sent a formal letter of admission.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from schools attended (in English or Portuguese)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with dates and lengths of employment
- Official letter of dispatch for students sponsored by corporations or other organizations
- Official TOEFL / IELTS score report or certificate:
- Copy of identity card or passport
- One photo
All LL.M. candidates must hold a first degree in law. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong academic record and international profile.