All LL.M. candidates must hold a first degree in law.
Preference will be given to candidates with strong academic record.
You may submit your application at any time.
LL.M. applications must be completed with all required documentation. Successful applicants will be sent a formal letter of admission.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Two Letters of recommendation (in English or in Portuguese)
- Official transcripts from schools attended (in English or in Portuguese);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English) with dates and lengths of employment (maximum two pages long)
- Official letter of dispatch for students sponsored by corporations or other organizations
- Official TOEFL / IELTS score report, or certificate:
- The minimum TOEFL score required is 100 on the internet-based test (IBT) or 600 on the paper-based test (PBT).
- The minimum IELTS score required is 7.0 on a 9 point scale (overall score).
- Applicants with excellent qualifications and lower scores may be considered.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport
- 1 Photo