The applications for the ELSA Scholarships 2024-2025 are now open. This year, Católica Global School of Law, in collaboration with ELSA, will offer one full tuition waiver and two half waivers to ELSA members enrolling in one of our LL.M. programmes.
- LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context
- LL.M. International Business Law
- LL.M. Law in a Digital Economy
By awarding these scholarships, Católica and ELSA aim to inspire law students to strive for excellence in their academic path, providing them the opportunity to pursue their LL.M. studies and make a positive impact on society.
To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates are required to complete the following steps:
- Fill out our online application form.
- In addition to the LL.M. application, candidates must submit a Motivation Letter and their Curriculum Vitae to ELSA International, outlining why they are ideal candidates for the scholarships. The Motivation Letter should not exceed 1.000 words and must be emailed to email@example.com. Please use 'CATOLICA-Scholarship Application-NAME SURNAME' as the subject line for the email.
The application period will run until 30 April 2024.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.