Full-time programme: 1 year
- OPTION 1: € 14.000 payble until July 2021
- OPTION 2: € 15.000 payable in 10 monthly installments
Part-time programme: 2 years
- OPTION 3: € 16.000 payable in 2 installments
- Additional Semester Abroad: € 2.250
- Master Thesis: € 1.750,00 (subject to an annual update)
Católica Global School of Law Scholarships
Scholarships may be granted to a limited number of students on the basis of merit.
In order to benefit from one scholarship you must apply through as a regular student (gather all the mandatory documents, fill the application form and submit the application through the website, including a letter describing your particular circumstances).
Católica Global School of Law will provide a full scholarship for one ELSA member. The application is to be submitted to Católica Global School of Law directly.
In addition to the LL.M. application, you must submit a Motivation Letter to ELSA International explaining why you are the right applicant for the scholarship. The motivation letter has to be maximum 1 000 words long and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcement for the 2021 Academic Year will be made soon.