Full-time programme: 1 year
- OPTION 1: € 14.000 payble until July 2021
- OPTION 2: € 15.000 payable in 10 monthly installments
Part-time programme: 2 years
- OPTION 3: € 16.000 payable in 2 installments
- Additional Semester Abroad: € 2.250
- Master Thesis: € 1.750,00 (subject to an annual update)
Católica Global School of Law Scholarships
Scholarships may be granted to a limited number of students on the basis of merit.
In order to benefit from one scholarship you must apply through as a regular student (gather all the mandatory documents, fill the application form and submit the application through the website, including a letter describing your particular circumstances).
Católica Global School of Law will provide a full scholarship for one ELSA member. The application is to be submitted to Católica Global School of Law directly.
In addition to the LL.M. application, you must submit a Motivation Letter to ELSA International explaining why you are the right applicant for the scholarship. The motivation letter must not exceed 1000 words and must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is May 31.