The Career Office is pleased to invite you to a career session about Internships and Jobs in the European Union on 28 September, at 6:30 pm (GMT+1).
This session will be presented by the Jacques Delors European Information Centre, and students are encouraged to participate.
Topics that will be discussed during the information session (zoom):
- What opportunities are available in the EU for skilled students?
- Specific opportunities for law students
- Junior professionals in delegation
- How can a student apply to the internships?
- Jobs in EU: the EPSO selection method.
If you are planning to attend, please fill out the form linked here