Católica Global School of Law has semester abroad agreements with the European law schools listed below. Students attending one of our LL.M. programmes may apply for an additional semester at one of these institutions, further diversifying their academic experience and enriching their CV.
Please note that the list of partner institutions may suffer small adjustments from year to year.
- KU Leuven Faculty of Law (Belgium)
- University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- EBS Law School (Germany)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- ESADE Law School (Spain)
- Tilburg Law School (The Netherlands)
- Maastricht University (The Netherlands)
- Utrecht University School of Law (The Netherlands)
- University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
- University of Oslo (Norway)
Besides these exchange agreements, Católica Global School of Law has Double Degree programmes with King’s College London and the University of Fribourg.